FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT
Less is a CSS pre-processor, meaning that it extends the CSS language, adding features that allow variables, mixins, functions and many other techniques that allow you to make CSS that is more maintainable, themable and extendable.
The Full Stack Web Development certificate program teaches what you will need to know to be prepared for your first web development job. You will:
- Understand principles of computer science and web development;
- Develop server-side databases for the back end of websites using Python for object-oriented programming;
- Understand principles of back end data management, including relational and non-relational databases, as well as user management and data security;
- Build virtual environments and deploy your code to the cloud.
You will also gain knowledge and skills for professional competency in technical interviews and the workplace. This certificate leads to entry level opportunities in this evolving field of web development. You will be able to:
- Plan, progress, and adapt projects using project management best practices, including paired programming, agile development techniques, and more;
- Demonstrate effective professional communication, collaborative working skills, and technical problem-solving capabilities at interviews and on the job.